Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read the following terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Website will constitute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as they are.
This site has been created with the purpose to allow you, the user, to browse the content of this site and to make real and legitimate purchases for products as you require and not to use this site to make fraudulent, dishonest or misleading orders. Our Team has put considerable time and effort to produce a site that has up to date and correct information available for you as the user. We do however reserve the right not to assume responsibility for omissions or errors in the content of the site and shall not be liable for any damages; however they arise, which may result from the use of the contents in this site. We reserve the right to modify or remove parts of our site without notice to you and will not be held liable to you for any such modification or withdrawal of information. It is in our best interest to maintain our site and provide the best possible information for our users, please understand that errors and omissions are to be expected.
- The price of each product is displayed with the product in South African Rand (ZAR).
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice as all items are subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Where possible, we will honour any confirmed orders with old pricing received during a price increase.
- The prices of the products in our online store exclude delivery charges.
- The cost of shipping goods within the borders of South Africa will be calculated and shown before you complete your online order.
- Delivery charges are subject to change.
- We reserve the right to re-quote on delivery charges should such charges exceed the charges as per our on-line check-out system. Should this occour, we will inform you as soon as possible and it will be up to you if you accept the new delivery charges or cancel your order. If you have already made payment, you will be entitled to a full refund should you wish to cancel your order.
- Delivery costs for Promotional and International orders will be quoted on and dealt with on an individual and personal basis.
- Deliveries within the borders of South Africa will be made using a courier company contracted to Party Pimp.
- Orders will only be prepared for delivery once full payment has been received.
- Delivery will usually take place within two to five working days from date of payment confirmation depending which area you stay in South Africa.
- Delivery lead-times may change especially during peak seasons.
- It is possible to courier goods to international addresses, the costs will be determined on an ad hoc basis. Note that such costs are normally very high.
- Any query regarding non-delivery must be notified to us as soon as possible so that we can make enquiries with our couriers.
Delays and Cancellations:
- Party Pimp makes every effort to assure you the client that the information supplied on the site is accurate.
- Where delays and out of stock situations occur, Party Pimp undertakes to inform the client within 48 hours from time the order is placed.
Agreement of Sale and Payment:
Agreement of Sale:
- Placing an item in a shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an agreement of sale between Party Pimp and the user.
- Each Order you place will be a separate and binding agreement between yourself and Party Pimp in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Users cannot hold Party Pimp liable if items are not available when the purchase cycle is completed later.
- Party Pimp may remove such an item from the shopping basket if no stock is available.
- An agreement of sale between Party Pimp and a user only comes into effect if and when a credit card authorization is received from the issuing bank or a deposit of an electronic transfer is reflected on Party Pimp bank statement (and only if such payment is received within 5 business days after completion of the purchase cycle).
- Party Pimp reserves the right to refuse to accept and or execute an order without giving any reasons. Party Pimp also reserves the right to cancel orders in whole or in part as circumstances dictate.
- Party Pimp shall take all reasonable efforts to maintain correct prices. However, should errors occur and items are offered at incorrect prices, Party Pimp will not be obliged to sell goods at such incorrect prices and shall only be liable to refund monies paid.
- Payments should only be made upon receipt of stock confirmation and final total due which will be mailed to you, the client, by one of our employees.
- Instructions will be given on how to deposit monies into the Party Pimp bank account.
- The exact amount must be paid.
- No transfers will be accepted from an ATM.
- Cheque deposits are subject to a clearing period. Usually 14 working days.
- The reference number to appear on all payments must be the 28 Degrees South Trading Invoice number that you receive. Without this processing of your order may be delayed.
Returns And Refunds:
- If Party Pimp supplies the wrong product, Party Pimp will exchange it for the correct item within 14 days of the return by the customer of the undamaged incorrectly supplied item in its original form and packaging. Party Pimp will make a reasonable effort to exchange the product.
- Should Party Pimp be unable to supply the goods ordered or offer alternatives, and should payment have been made, Party Pimp will refund the amount owing to the customer only if the goods ordered cannot be provided within a reasonable time period.
- If a product is supplied in error, is incomplete or damaged, please contact us via the contact page and email us as soon as possible so that we may rectify the situation.
- If you are not satisfied with any product you have purchased from us, you may return the product to us and obtain credit of the price of the returned product (excluding the cost of delivery) if you contact us within 7 working days of receiving the product. In this case, products returned must still be new, unused, unmarked and in the original packaging for a credit of the price of the product. Please note that a handling fee will be charged.
- Any credit will be processed within 14 days of receipt of the undamaged product by Party Pimp.
- Any delivery charges or any other costs incurred by us will be deducted from the credit.
- In the event that a refund is due to you, the client, which may have arisen due to stock shortages, order cancellation prior to shipping or by agreement between yourself and Party Pimp, we would require your banking details to be able to transfer the funds to your account.
- To prevent unnecessary aggravation for yourself and ourselves, we will send you an e-mail to confirm that you have given us the correct banking details before we make the transfer.
- Under no circumstances will your banking details be misused or abused in any way.
- Depending on which Bank you are with, the money refunded may only reflect in your account two to three days later or longer, these delays are beyond our control
- Where we have refunded money to you, we will e-mail you a copy of the transaction.
- We do not hold stock of all the items presented on our site, however we are in constant communication with our suppliers and will inform you should there be any items unavailable on your order.
See: Ordering Process – A Must Read!
- We specifically request that clients do not transfer any money for their order until we have confirmed stock availability by e-mail.
- Party Pimp shall take all reasonable efforts to supply the goods that have been ordered.
- Party Pimp will undertake to inform the customer within 48 hours of stock shortages.
- Should The Party Pimp be unable to supply the goods by the required date requested by the customer, Party Pimp will offer alternatives to the products ordered.
Privacy, Security and Other:
- Party Pimp shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of Users.
- For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
- The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/html/govdocs/legislation/2000/act2.pdf
- Party Pimp may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information of Users:
- name and surname;
- country of residence;
- closest city;
- enquiry; and
- e-mail address
- Party Pimp collects, stores and uses the above mentioned information, subject to the User s consent, inform the User of special offers and new products that become available.
- The User may elect not to receive any communications from Party Pimp.
- Party Pimp may collect, maintain, save, compile, share, disclose and sell any information collected from users, subject to the following provisions:
- Party Pimp shall not disclose personal information from Users unless the User consents thereto;
- Party Pimp shall disclose information without the User s consent only through due legal process; and
- Party Pimp may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual.
- Party Pimp owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Party Pimp.
- Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this web site or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this web site shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that Party Pimp suffers any damage or loss.
- The user allows Party Pimp to take all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of the Party Pimp site and back-office applications.
- All credit card transactions are Secure Socket Layers encrypted.
- Hyperlinks provided on this site to non-Party Pimp sites are provided as is and Party Pimp does not necessarily agree with, edit or sponsor the content on such web pages.
- No person, business or web site may frame this site or any of the pages on this site in any way whatsoever.
Spiders & Crawlers
- No person, business or web site may use any technology to search and gain any information from this site without the prior written permission of Party Pimp.
- Apart from the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, neither Party Pimp nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this web site or the services or content provided from and through this web site.
- This web site is supplied on an "as is" basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user s individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with Party Pimp that the service available from and through this web site will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and or software.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Party Pimp and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
- All items purchased from Party Pimp are made pursuant to agreements with shipping and delivery agents and risk of loss pass from Party Pimp to such agents upon delivery of any item to such carrier.
- Neither Party Pimp nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any product sold on this web site.
- Party Pimp reserves the right to change, amend or alter the information contained on their web site from time to time without prior notice.
- The invalidity of any part of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity of any other part.
- This site is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore governed by South African law.
Changes to Agreements
- Party Pimp may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Party Pimp chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, the business address of Party Pimp.
Term and Termination
- This agreement shall commence when the user logs onto the Party Pimp site and continues indefinitely until terminated by Toy-Trader in terms of the Security clause hereto or for any other reason.
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen.
- Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
- 28 degrees South Trading Reg. nr 2011/075663/23 t/a Party Pimp.
- Party Pimp contact details are Cell phone : 072 794 4219, Fax Number: 086 617 4067